Sunday 12 May 2013














Hello world!!!!!!! Welcome to my first blog :)

Struggle is a nightmare, though you can laugh at it when it is over, struggle can make or break a person and the best thing about this difficult period is you can share your experiences with your friends and let a small smile crease your worried face. 
I hope you all take interest and help me make this blog(and my career ;) ) a success...


It all started 7 years ago when my 7th grade teacher announced, on the last day of school, that Guitar lessons would be held during the summer vacation and interested students were to register in the school’s music room. I had just seen ‘The School of Rock’ and the dream of becoming a world famous Rock n Roll star was fresh. Images of Jack Black talking passionately about Rock music and teaching his rock brigade about “stickin it to the man” were dashing through my mind… so that day I signed up for the guitar classes and deciding to pick up the guitar has been the best darn decision of my life!  
Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Cream, The Who, The Beatles, The Stones, GNR became my new best friends, like Penny Lane says in Almost Famous, “if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.”
Rock n Roll has given me a major confidence boost as I set out on this lifelong quest of ‘Paradise City’
Through this blog I wish to share my joys and woes with like-minded people. Please do write and share your adventures (and misadventures) while you try to make it BIG in the music world!
P.S- I also wish to find a kick-ass vocalist(preferably a rock chick), a cool bassist and a half-mad, rabid drummer!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment